Our new and easy order system uses an Encoded Transmission system for maximum security
You may visit any area below. All pages link to the same secure and encoded order form.
go to ~ click on
or go to other areas
Tel 650-855-4344 please note that this is Pacific time zone (CA) and call during business hours only
email@example.com www.lacemaking.com www.lacemagazine.com
MAILING INSIDE USA:
Shipping inside USA by is by USPS Piority Mail Flat Rate Box with Delivery Confirmation is $5.75 for a small box, $11.50 for a medium box and $15.30 for a large box - the invoice will be adjusted depending on the box used for your order. Except for orders (including) books, magazines and lace pillows: they will be mailed by USPS Parcel Post or Media Mail. Orders will be processed and mailed ASAP in the order they arrived. If you need your order urgently please put a note in the "Comments" area.
Except: orders of back order Lace Magazines are mailed with regular mail at cost.
International mailing cost adjustment regarding Airmail shipments outside the USA:
- on the order form select "International overseas Priority
- the minimum cost for International orders including Canada) is $11.45 - for a Flat Rate Small Box
- if the actual cost of your Airmail shipment (depending on the weight and size of the package) is higher we will adjust the shipping cost on your invoice to the actual cost of your shipment as charged by the US Postal Service
- orders for books or Lace Magazine backissues will be mailed by surface mail unless otherwise indicated
see also note below about "Insurance"
LACE MAGAZINE MAILING
Mailing of Lace Magazine backissues will be made by the following:
- by USPS Priority Mail in a Priority Flat Mail envelope at the flat main cost of $7.00 if the amount of magazines fit in one envelope
- by USPS Parcel Mail if above is not possible. In this case the actual cost of the parcel mail package will be charged.
INTERNATIONAL PROCESSING AND/OR PAYMENT
- by Credit Card payment only - please fill out the information regarding the credit card holder as required at the order form (not by telephone). We will only ship orders to the credit card billing address.
We will not charge (or process) your credit card before shipping your order. The cost each is the listed price at time of processing minus the discounts at that time. Prices and discounts are subject to change without notice.
OUT OF STOCK:
Items listed "out of stock" may be ordered as "backorder" Prices are subject to change without notice. See "backorders" below.
Daily promotions and discounts are only for orders made on that day (exception see "out of stock" orders).
Due to the international exchange rate changes and material cost we can not guarantee a future price. Items that are out of stock may be backordered - but prices are subject to change. Therefore the price, discount and promotion of the day of mailing of the missing items of your backorder will apply. Items labeled "out of stock" and are ordered, are not subject to the price and discounts of the day of mailing.
The Lacemaking Circle DISCOUNTS may change daily. The ORDER information you are sending uses a secure website and your Credit Card information will be encoded. By using our online order system you agree with the conditions stated in this statement.
Note: some computer systems need to reset the Browser's COOKIES option to "enabled" in order to add more than one item to your shopping cart and use all features (do not forget to reset the cookies restriction after you completed the order). To change these settings go to: Tools / Internet options / Privacy / and change the setting.
You have the choice to have your order mailed with or without "Insurance" (see selection at the order form).
The "Insurance" fees for mailing inside US are set by USPS. Outside US they depend on the size and weight of the package and we will contact you by email with a price quote if you select international "Insurance". In case you select "no Insurance needed" at the online order form: Lauriks & Assoc. / Lacemaking Supplies and Lacemaking Circle or any of its representatives, can not be held responsible in case the mailed order is lost for any reason. You agree that, by using the online order form and selecting "no Insurance needed", the USPS proof of mailing of your order will waive any and all further responsibility or compensation.
for important virus warning - click here
a new phone scam - click here
Copyright © 1998/2009
L&A - contact W J Lauriks at firstname.lastname@example.org
All rights reserved.